We provide two major areas of service - learning opportunities (expanded and innovative "training" opportunities) and organizational development (OD) services.
Organizational development and training are often seen as "soft"
skills or services with outcomes that are hard to measure. Yet
almost every employee knows when an organization is not paying
adequate attention to its internal culture and systems. An increased
use of OD and Learning services can provide Yale with the following
- Increased employee satisfaction with the workplace
- Improved working relationships between groups
- Decreased employee turnover
- Increased capabilities for management
- Agents of change
- Developmental opportunities for employees, without providing constant
upward movement within Yales hierarchy
- Strategic business partners